Saturday, August 25, 2012

Perhaps this is Too Much Information for some, but here I am on my sofa, recovering from food poisoning. What a traumatic experience it is, when everything you've come to trust about your body all of a sudden goes out the window. The memory stays with you for a long time... Ugh.....

But let me just express a grateful thought about life not being boring or monotonous. Even on a day like this, I can look back at a week splattered with utterly memorable moments, both exciting and challenging. The highlight of this week easily being that I took huge steps forward with my album. The low moment? Well, you might guess what that was.... But then again, you might be surprised....at how much is actually going on in my life at any given moment; how much can actually be going on in anyone's life at any given moment. It is hard to see from the outside. Anyway, I am thankful to have this rich and full life. I can truly appreciate it, as it hasn't always been this way...

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."
- Jim Valvano

No comments:

Post a Comment