Saturday, July 21, 2012

What can I say.. I'm slow today. There's only so much a heart and a head can handle at any given time, and my brain is a little blurry right now...

I find emotional work as tiring as any physical work. It's just that sometimes one doesn't realize and appreciate how hard one is working, when it's "merely" happening within one's head. Well, I'm suffering from mental indigestion right now and thus will keep this short. But before I go, I'd like to share this profound quote from an unreasonably brilliant and versatile man:

“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
~Albert Einstein


I think Mr. Einstein has it right: you shovel out the shit and zone in on the stuff that matters. But honestly, tonight I'm done. I'll pick up the shovel again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment