Friday, March 11, 2011

There are many things that excite me this week! Lots of neurons in my brain are sparking now, as I have been forming new pathways for a while. I have been feeding the Good wolf, and it is now tearing the Evil wolf into fucking pieces... And thus, a metamorphosis is taking place within my being. It is manifesting itself on the outside too. I am becoming clearer and clearer about my true identity, and it's actually visible. If I wasn't such a loner, I think people would comment...hehe...

I am actually so bursting with new energy, that it's hard for me to pick just one thread to share. I just wanna dump it all in the tiny space of my blog! After shedding so many layers of anxiety, it feels like spring in my spirit... After an endless winter, green shrubs are starting to pop up here, there, and everywhere, and shit is starting to bloom, man!

I think that one of the biggest reasons that I feel lighter right now, is the fact that I have a better understanding about the people in my life. I know now, that I can't expect to find all layers of understanding and deep connection with all the people that I love. All this time, I have been going to the hardware store for fruit, and being disappointed when I can't find it. Now, I am realizing that if I actually go there for wood and tools, it ends up being a joyous experience.

Not everyone in my life can be a Super-store for all those things that I want and need. Accepting this helps me to fully enjoy my exchanges with those around me. From now on, I will avoid getting injured by starting a conversation with a loved one,
about something they can't handle talking about. I am choosing to listen more, and will to try to find a common thread. For the last couple of weeks, I've already had some great test-runs with this. To know that the Super-stores do exist in this world, helps me enjoy my trips to the hardware store more.

1 comment:

  1. It seems to me that you're definitely getting alder AND WISER, my beautiful and talented lady. That's the way life goes if you are lucky!

    ReplyDelete